Undergraduate Student Resources
The Psychology Department offers a number of undergraduate courses that fulfill the College of Letters and Science Diversity Graduation requirement. Among the courses offered are the psychology of diversity, health disparities, culture and human development, Asian American mental health, and neurodiversity.
At UCLA, there are a number of departmental, on-campus, UC-Wide, and national programs to support undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds interested in pursuing psychological research.
- Psychology Research Opportunity Programs (PROPS)
- Summer Programs for Undergraduate Research (SPUR)
- Program for Excellence in Education and Research in the Sciences (PEERS)
- McNair Research Scholars Program
- Academic Advancement Program